to North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene
Lunch and Learn: Seven Principles
for a Highly Successful Marriage
A two-hour seminar to help you identify four signs that your marriage may be in trouble and the seven principles that will guide you on the path toward a satisfying and long-lasting relationship. Packed with practical exercises and questionnaires.
See Jenny Compton for more information.
- When: Sunday, Oct. 5, 1-3pm
- Where: Community Room
- Who: Engaged couples, married couples and anyone who is thinking about getting married
- Cost: $20 per person (includes lunch & seminar fee)
Candy call for Trunk ’n Treat
On Friday, October 31, from 5pm–dark, we are having our annual alternative family event for Halloween. We are asking for donations of bags of individually wrapped candy! Please place them in the donation box in the lobby starting next Sunday.
Southern Gospel Sunday
October 12, 2014 • 10:30am
Special guests: Anticipation
The men of Anticipation embrace traditional Southern gospel and some more contemporary gospel content. In a live setting, they perform using heavily orchestrated musical tracks to make the group sound larger than it really is.
Following our time of worship we will enjoy a traditional southern pig roast of barbecue for sandwiches or plates. We ask that each family/individual bring your favorite drink (iced tea will be provided) and one (or more) of the following as suggested alphabetically by last name:
- A to C ~ Desserts (cake, pie, cookies, brownies, cheese cake, bread pudding, pudding or apple crisp, etc.
- D to Z ~Vegetables and sides (baked beans, black beans, green bean casserole, corn, broccoli casserole, cauliflower augratin, macaroni and cheese, rice, hush puppies, oven-browned potatoes or hash browns, etc.)
North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene
9200 Strickland Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615